We have much to be grateful for as we move into the season of Thanksgiving.
- I remain grateful for each of you, and the many ways you minister within our congregation and out in our community.
- I am grateful for the ways you have supported and prayed for me over this past year.
- I am grateful for the Transition Team and the Pastor Search Team and for the ways that God is working through them to move SCC into the next chapter of life and ministry.
- I am grateful for our staff and the hard work they all do to care for us and advance the ministries of our church.
- I am grateful for our building and those that work so hard to keep it clean and in good repair.
- I am grateful for joyful and talented musicians and worship leaders that lead us faithfully in worship.
- I am grateful for our children and youth who serve as our acolytes and bell ringers.
- I am grateful that God continues to be at work, preparing our new pastor as we continue to work and pray.
What would you add to this list? God has richly blessed us, please join me in offering thanks!
This will be a busy season in the life of the church. I hope that you will be able to help with the Family Fun Night and Trunk or Treat this Saturday, October 29th, and with the Church Bazaar on Saturday, November 5th. Also, plan to join us for our annual Thanksgiving Dinner on Sunday, November 20th –it will be a great evening of feasting and fellowship.
As always, it’s an honor and a joy to be on the journey with you, Tracy